Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Joyful Snowman

For today's Color Challenge at Splitcoaststampers...to use Kraft (yay!), Very Vanilla, and Bravo Burgandy.  I substituted the PTI colors Vintage Cream and Scarlet Jewel...
 Used PTI's Holiday Tree set for that cute snowman and the border, and the Pine Flourishes Background from Hero Arts.  Loaded some Crystal Snow by Stampendous along the bottom of the image for some sparkle.  That big gingham bow is actually covering up some mistakes....see, gingham fixes EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute, Kelly! I really like how you use the Pine Flourishes bg.

marilynprestonn said...

Hey Kelly, I'm so happy today, I made two of your challenges, yep, I did. Love the snow and it's coming soon to us. Can't wait to build my first snowman. hugs and snugs xo peggy

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute card, Kelly!