Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three Cheers for Birgit!

Today's Featured Stamper is probably my fave stamper of all times, Biggan aka Birgit Edblom!  I chose to case her  "Candle" card.

I kept the general theme but changed the images, sentiment position and added some ribbon.  The whole time I made this card that song "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" from "The Sound of Music" was playing in my head except the words were "How do you a case a card made by Ms. Birgit?"....I am serious!  Her cards are works of art!

Here's another one entitled A Piece of Cake, HA!  This is one of my fave cards of all time...when Birgit saw that I wrote that during a challenge, she SENT me the cake stamp by Stampelgarden all the way from Sweden?  Sweeter than sweet, for sure!



If they open a Biggan Card Museum in Sweden, I am hopping a plane!  CONGRATULATIONS BIRGIT!  Please be sure to visit her blog...the link is in my sidebar!

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Love the simple season of light card. Great layout. Love the bit of gingham! Great simple layout with a really attractive focus element!