Friday, June 25, 2010

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #3


Finally got around to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge this week! 
It's my favorite one yet, but this card took me the loooongest!!  I just could not get a bow working, so I topped my pear-fect pear with a twine bow!


Got me some new stamps from over the pond (they arrived soooo quickly from Ireland, THANKS CLAIRE!)  FINALLY got "Peace and Plenty" which I have wanted since the very beginning of Waltzingmouse Stamps!  Also used the zig zag border from Faux Fun (I am finding it difficult not to use the "sweater" pattern on all of my cards!!).  Sentiment and Vintage Tea Leaves paper from Papertrey Ink. 

Seriously...you must go look at the Design Team samples from this week's sketch, they are A-MA-ZING!  And remember!  A new sketch challenge is posted tomorrow, yippee!

5 comments:

marilynprestonn said...

Hi Kelly, just love popping around from time to time and see what you are up to. This is just the sweetest paper!!!!! I love how you work that sketch girly. Huge hugs and send my love to those little blondies! Peggyxo

Kelly Massman said...

Your pear card is darling!

Julia Aston said...

this is super with the lovely pear Kelly! I'll miss the sewing box hugs cards though!!! love the 'pearls' along the sweater stitch and the Dp is perfect! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card! That pear looks scrumptious & your stitching is wonderful!

Joan B said...

this is lovely. I have that pear stamp and never have used it. at least I don't think so. this is inspiring me to get cracking!!