Monday, September 6, 2010

Witch Wanda's Sweetie Pouch


I have found my favorite template of all time!  It is called a "Sweetie Pouch" and is designed by Claire Brennan.  It is the EASIEST little thing to make...and it is FREE!  Visit the Waltzingmouse Stamp Store HERE and look for it under the "Freebies" section! 

I made mine using Papertrey Ink's Orange Zest cardstock.  I stamped a piece of white cardstock using PTI's "A Little Argyle" set for the inside, and then stamped a star from WMS "Midnight Feast" at the intersections.  I also used the witch from "Midnight Feast" with Brilliance Black ink, punched it out with a 1.75 circle punch, then attached it to a Mat Stack 2 die cut (PTI).  A few buttons and some orange Divine Twine, and I now have the cutest Halloween gift to give...after I fill it with some spooky treats, of course!

4 comments:

Kara said...

so cute..have to get over there and grab this too!!

Sue Ann said...

I will getting this templet for sure ....... you made this so festive and I LOVE how you did the inside of the "pouch" I think you and I are the ones who love A Little Argyle the most!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

I love the inside stamping on this. it looks so perfect, i thought it was patterned paper!!

B said...

So cute! :) What a fun use of the pouch template and I love your argyle inside! How cute!