Sunday, June 30, 2013

12 Kits! June with Jeanne!


It's the last day of JUNE, so that means it's time for another round of 12 Kits!  This month we are back to Christmas, and received a most gorrrrrgeous kit from our gal, Jeanne Jachna!

I hope that her arm is okay after cutting so many beautiful dies and stamping the coordinating images for us, heee!  It was so amazing to spread everything out on the table like this...

Thanks for the pic, Kara!

There are always a few things that catch my eye first in a kit and this time it was this sweet little girl from "Greeting Card Kits" from Stampin' Up...and this adorable paper clip!  I want to make 50 of them, so cheerful!


I watercolored her with Distress inks and then added some Stickles.  There is even a BLUE jingle bell!  I did not know of such jingle bells!  My wishlist got much longer after seeing Jeanne's kit :)


Next a fun layered card with a Santa from WPlus9,


So much fun to layer!  The little kraft section is a tiny paper bag perfect for tucking...

THIS list inside!  

Some more silhouette love...

Did I tell you yet how much I love these patterned papers from Basic Grey?!  So bold and the colors remind me of Jeanne.

Love the gems...and that awesome shimmery bauble so perfect for the sentiment.  Oh...Spellbinders Ribbon Buckles also added to my "Must Have" list :)

Last a masculine card...always think that with each kit I should make either a tag or a masculine card since I never have enough of either in my stash...

Oooo birch woodgrain paper, LOVE!  

I painted the deer chipboard die cut with Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Picket Fence.  Added this adorable frosty jingle bell from Jeanne!

So there you have it.  As always, I have so much left over that it is pretty much sinful!  Thanks SO much to Jeanne for spoiling us this month.  

For some Christmas inspiration visit these 12 Kitters TOO ;) AND a special guest this month!!


14 comments:

Kara said...

Wonderful cards! They are all so pretty, but my favorite is that crackled reindeer!! So pretty!!

Renee said...

These are all fabulous...
LOVE that sweet lil' girl...
I have that set and do not pull it out enough...
but I'm DYING over the deer!!
eeekkkk!!!!
I love him crackled...
and with that paper...
such a rustic, woodsey look...
a perfect Christmas IMO! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Kelly...what a wonderful collection of Christmas cars. That sweet little girl pulling the sled is about the cutest card ever! You really captured the her expression in your card design. So sweet and that sparkle too, love it! Your deer card is amazing, love the crackle and that rustic jingle bell...reminds me of when we would cut down our tree every year in the Sierra's, just beautiful with those soft snowflakes. Love them all Kelly!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful bunch of cards. I love them all--so creative and festive. I think my favorite is the reindeer--he looks amazing in that crackle paint, and I love the collar you made for him.

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Kelly! Wow you amaze me! First thanks for all the close ups! I love soaking it all in! Each one was better than the last. I love the bell on the paper clip, and OMG The crackle reindeer on the birch background with the stamped snowflakes? Sigh... the decorated Christmas tree with all the bling? and your beautiful coloring of the girl with the sled... all amazing! Speechless here!

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly your cards are all wonderful! Love the little girl with that adorable paper clip! Love all the jingle bells - I need to paint and glitter some up for myself! :). Love that WPlus9 Christmas set too and your sweet silhouette cards! And that painted reindeer chipboard is awesome!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh man, Oh man Kelly...with each card I thought oh I love this, but wait I love the next one more! The last one is definitely my fav...I can't believe how rustic and country and beautiful it is! Just love :) I also think its funny that we chose the same paper for our little girl hanging up the stars! I also thought about putting the Christmas list in the envelope, but couldn't figure out how to do it right...you nailed it!

Sharron said...

OMG, these are incredible!! I ditto Jessica's comments about loving each one as I scrolled down. And like her, I gave up on trying to get the list in the envelope and just put it on top! They are all so perfect but my favorite is the crackled deer with the birch paper. LOVE that card and I am so glad I still have my deer!

Marybeth said...

Love them all Kelly! The birch paper with the crackle deer is gorgeous and perfect together! Love, love the little girl card ! Your list card is adorable with the decorated tree. You have been very busy with the WMS release and all! You still did amazing work here too!

Cathy Weber said...

That crackle painted deer? Wow!!! I love that touch, wish I had some paint right now to paint mine up! I sure have missed this group during the past few months, I love how you tucked your Christmas list into the brown bag. Great idea and a fabulous group of cards Kelly...and in the midst of a very busy release too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kelly I am so behind in commenting. All foo your cards are absolutely fantastic!! Love your creativity but i am over the moon impressed with your deer. I always forget about my crackle paint!

Darnell said...

Genuis makes, Kelly, just genius! I am so loving the jingle bell on the paper clip as an embellie and that crackled deer is just ridiculous. I am so inspired by how you are able to get so much on your beautiful cards and yet they remain serenely CAS!!

Christina said...

I just love your clean and simple beauties with this kit! That first card--so beautifully understated! The glitter adds a beautiful detail, and the clip with the bell is the perfect embellishment. My favorite is definitely the darling reindeer with the crackle paint and bell! LOVE that birch paper and the cut out oval frame!

Amy Kolling said...

I just can't get over everyone's shining star cards!!!! I LOVE yours and I can't wait to use my goodies to CASE this! Then are you serious......crackle paint? What an awesome embellishment you made!!!! Sweet cards this month Kelly!!!!