Sunday, June 30, 2013

Waltzimgmouse Stamps Release Day Blog Hop!

The June release stamp sets are available at Waltzingmouse Stamps right now, and they are:
You're a Doll
You're a Doll Additions
Fine Feathers
Funky Feathers
Country Labels No. 14
Big Berry-Cherries
Crackle Background (both a full size and a mini size)
Crackle Background Reverse (both a full size and a mini size)

You should be arriving here from Becca's blog but you can always go back to Claire's blog for the full list!

I decided to focus on Big Berry-Cherries again.  LOVE that mini set! 


I stamped the cherries with VersaMark and heat embossed them with white powder.  Paired them with coordinating patterns from some of Claire's other sets...


the houndstooth from Heirloom Patterns (and also the sentiment from the previously-released "Big Berries-Strawberry)

and the polka dots from Off Beat Backgrounds.

Claire also has a little surprise up her sleeve today!  It's a mini set called Charm Squares and it's going to be FREE for FIRST 50 orders that spend over £60GBP today!  It will then be made available for sale :)


I paired Charm Squares with another label from Country Labels No. 14 and the cherries from Country Labels No. 4 (released in May). Made a little tag holder with "chalkboard" paper from Hobby Lobby.  I dusted it up with some real chalk :)


See the cute images from Charm Squares?!  That button looks so real to me, and it's easily punched out with a 7/8 punch.  That "thread" in the middle is stamped!!  Sentiment from Country Labels No. 4.

The contest!  Leave a comment on the DT Members' blogs as Claire will be choosing one random winner from all of the comments to receive a stamp set of choice! You will have until July 2nd at 11:59 PM (GMT), 5:5 9AM Central (July 3), 3:59 AM Pacific and 6:59 AM Eastern to leave comments. The winner will be posted on Claire’s blog on July 4th.

Now off to LYNN'S BLOG for some fabulous inspiration!


49 comments:

Jytte said...

Ohhh ... so sweet!! I MUST have this stamp :)

Anonymous said...

Super sweet creations!

Sarah said...

Love your fruity summery cards...they're making me hungry!!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Your cherry cards are so cheerful! I wish I'd ordered this stamp as well now!

Unknown said...

oh these are just scrumptious miss Kelly!!! I adore all the little steps you took to add such fun details, the wee buttons and the extra chalk! Hugs to you missy!!

Penny said...

LOVE the funky white cherries on red - fabulous!


Penny

Kim Heggins said...

Kelly, these are just fabulous...love all your sweet little cherries.

Anita Braddock said...

Super cute cards and tags. love the colors. Love love the cherries. thanks for sharing.

Super Jen said...

The white on red is INSPIRED!!

Julia Aston said...

Wow Kelly! the RED on those cherry cards is terrific! love the white embossing on it - paired with the pattern strip - and your tag is adorable inside and out! (where have I heard that sentiment lately???!!!)

lvtaz2000 said...

Love, love love these cherry and cheery cards and tag. Can't wait to try this stamp set myself.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Fabulous! Love your graphic designs - so cool and perfect for those images!
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the cherry design.

Vicki said...

Very stunning! I love how easy the card would be to make but how special for someone.

Helen L said...

Love your cards and tags, especially the black tag with the chalkboard paper!

Renee said...

Love, love those cherries!! :)
And so country...
so you...
in the red and white!
Are you SURE you're not Southern? :)
And I die over that incredible tag...
perfect in the chalkboard paper sleeve...
I just die! :)

Lynn. G. said...

I just love these stamped labels. Your cards are very pretty. Thank you for sharing

Sharron said...

Adorable, Kelly! Fabulous CAS designs with those sweet cherries! And I LOVE your tag with its wonderful chalkboard holder!

joy said...

All great cards! you have really shown beautifully several different ways we could use this set!

Unknown said...

FABulous!!! Love the gingham touches!

Judy Tuck said...

Such fun, cheery cards. Love them all.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Stunning card and your tags are fun!

Pat Jandacek said...

Cute and sweet cards, Kelly!

Mickie said...

Cute, cute, cute cards!

Michelle said...

Ooh, there I was thinking I didn't need cherry stamps, when clearly I do! Gorgeous cards, Kelly!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those cherry cards are so sweet! Great set!

Happy Little Crafter said...

Cherries remind me of summertime and your cards are lovely!

LauraJane:) said...

SWEET cherries!

Marybeth said...

Love the cherry cards and tag Kelly!

Joyce said...

These are just perfect.

Marlene said...

Adorable little set of cards! Love them.

Marlene
Hearts0314 at msn.com

Pippin said...

Love those cherry stamps and your cards are beautiful.

Tanja said...

Fabulous use of patterns in your cards!

Sue Bridges said...

Great cards!

Maggie C. said...

I love the Big Berry Cherries set. Your cards are beautiful. I especially like the way the white embossing makes the cherries pop against the red background.

Dodie said...

This is the "cherry" best! I would have a huge smile on my face if it was in my mailbox!

Karen Wedding said...

Great card/tag. So cute.

Heidi said...

Your projects are so sweet! I love the cherries and your chalkboard tag is adorable!

Jean Bullock said...

D-A-R-L-I-N-G! Love it. The patterned cherries against the red background is wonderful.

Vickie Z said...

Ohhh these are so sweet (pun intended)! Love how you combined all these images and sentiments!! You always make fab little tags and I never think of that!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute cherry cards and tags.

Sue D said...

Very cute cherry projects and love the buttons you used.

Janis said...

Flawless interpretations of the cherries! Beautifully done.

Cathy Weber said...

Sure do love those big red cherries Kelly...love the different patterns they come in...makes the card more elegant, not as cutesy with the patterns!

Cheryl B. said...

I was hoping one of the DT would show the cherry houndstooth pattern. Neato!
All your projects look great

Amy Martin said...

Wonderful cards. I love the cherry stamp. It is so sweet. I love how you stamped it in white with bright red. Really catches your eye.

Karen said...


These cards are darling. I really love the all red cherries card.

Maja said...

Great cards. The cherries look so yummy

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!!!