Thursday, June 27, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release Previews, Day 1

Hi everyone!  Today is the day when we finally get to share projects made with the 10 new sets being released on Saturday June 29th at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Up today I have 2 projects featuring "You're a Doll-Additions."  (....My "You're a Doll" set happened to land in the wrong place, so I am featuring the little companion addition set on its own :)

My first card features the lovely little doll's face.


I stamped the face after coloring it with Tim Holtz Distress markers and then cut it out.  Added some little twine braids and a flower for her hair.  My two daughters were getting such a kick out of the little girl image and they had plenty to say about how she should look :)

Now for a fun way to use the sweetest sentiment from the set...


It just made me think of eggs and chicks!  I used the egg from Nestie Eggs and the chicks from A Good Egg. The little heart is also included in You're a Doll Additions.

See you back here tomorrow for more previews.  Here are the DT members that will be featuring "You're a Doll" and/or "You're a Doll-Additions" today...







8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

You can just tell you are the mother of girls Kelly!!! with those sweet little braids you added to the doll face!! SO CUTE!!! and I love your tag matching the sentiment with the chicks and egg!

Renee said...

I agree with Julia...
you can definitely tell you're mom to 2 girls...
it's adorable!! :)
They're going to want you to use these sets for everything now!
And precious is that tag...
love the egg and chickies with that heart...
perfect for that sentiment! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

So adorable, Kelly. I love the braids...how very clever of you! Truly creative and super cute! *wink*

Jill Norwood said...

Kelly this is so sweet! I love the ribboned braids! And how you used the chicks and egg with these wonderful sentiments! :)

Jeanne J. said...

Oh my gosh Kelly! Braids???? How cute and clever is this? Love it!!

Sharron said...

Really adorable, Kelly! I love the braids and flower in her hair. And your tag is so sweet. The chicks and egg are perfect with that sentiment!

LaurieJ said...

Oh my, the little girl is so sweet with her tiny braids and flower! How creative. And your tag is very clever.

Tracey McNeely said...

So behind on commenting kelly. Love your cards today, that set is so cute!