Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release Previews, Day 3

Isn't this release from Waltzingmouse Stamps so fabulous?!  If you are just joining the fun, you can always see what's been going on by tuning into Claire's blog HERE for all of the latest release details.

Today we are debuting 2 more (out of 10!) stamp sets that will be released this Sunday, June 30th! They are Country Labels No. 14 and Big Berry-Cherries!

Up first is a card with Big Berry-Cherries...


I actually made mine pink with a healthy dose of clear coarse glitter from Martha Stewart.


I used this week's cool sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog designed by Jennifer Brum.


Next is a card with Country Labels No. 14.  Isn't that sentiment the sweetest?


I was waiting for my Spellbinders Labels 14 Nestabilities to arrive and so glad they were late because I got to try out a new technique that Julie Ebersole featured on her blog HERE.  She stamped some flowers onto kraft paper using white pigment ink, then overstamped them with dye inks.  I used little flowers from the previously-released sets Faux Fun Circles and Pic-Nic Patterns.


Love that it looks like chalking or folk art painting!

Now for some fabulous inspiration from these Design Team members...

...and Claire

Tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Release Day Blog Hop starting at
2:00 PM EST!


12 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards dear! Love the glittery cherries and the folk art looking flowers! :)

Renee said...

I die over those big cherries...
love them!!
And oh...I'm gonna have to try that background stamping now...
gives it such an incredible look...
and perfect with the label! :)

Lee said...

Love those sparkly cherries. Great floral background too. Got to try that technique.

Julia Aston said...

LOVE those pink glittery cherries Kelly! and what a wonderful background technique for your label card! great colors on both creations!

Jean Bullock said...

Love those cherries. My favorite is the second card. Clean and simple and so sweet.

Jeanne J. said...

Those glittery cherries are amazing! I love the pink and all the sparkle!

Vickie Z said...

Love pink glittery cherries and that sentiment is sweet!! I think I've used it with my kiddos before!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness love both of these cards!

Sharron said...

LOVE your glittery cherries--gorgeous!! And the background technique looks amazing. Love the look!!

Ruth S said...

Both gorgeous cards Kelly - the curvy cut around your yummy cherries is perfect, and I love that technique idea stamping first in white then colour ;) Gotta try! Rx

Amy O said...

These are both such pretty cards! I love the glitter on the cherries and the little flower on the stems on your first card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Those cherries are so fun for the curved sketch! Wonderful. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!