Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stencils, Part 2


More stenciling!  This time I used inking techniques with a Heidi Swapp butterfly stencil.  I used several Tim Holtz Distress inks with the ink blending tool.  As for the card layout...I must admit that I am having a bit of a hard time with this tilted panel look, lol!  I just feel like I should straighten it or something :)!  But I was hoping it added interest to a relatively simple card.


The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps Fine Feathers set. After inking the butterflies, I heat embossed with A Muse Studio's Diamond embossing powder.

I am having so much fun!  Hoping to be back tomorrow to show some more "homework"!

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Good for you taking the class, both of your homework projects are fantastic! Love the shimmer!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so PRETTY!!!

Doris W. said...

Love the shimmer of the butterflies! Very pretty!

Sharron said...

So pretty--your glittery butterflies look fabulous! Glad you enjoying the class!