Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stencils!

I am taking my very first online stamping class this weekend!  It's called "Stenciled," and it's offered by Online Card Classes.  Yesterday, we were taught some awesome misting and inking techniques by Debby Hughes, Julie Ebersole, Laura Bassen, and Jennifer McGuire.

My first card is made with a homemade stencil I cut using PTI's Hexagon Coverplate and two mists, Heidi Swapp Georgia Peach and Tattered Angels Yellow Daisy.


I made a Valentine tag with some very old bumblebee stamps from Pink Paislee and sentiments from Waltzingmouse Stamps My Heart set.  The big bee is stamped and heat embossed in black on vellum.  He has glittered wings and is layered so he is ready to take flight!


Round one of homework done, let's see if I can get some more projects done today!



4 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

This is cute Kelly...I wish I had taken that class...love the glittery velllum bee!

Tenia Nelson said...

Adorbs!!!

Sharron said...

Adorable tag, Kelly! Love the misted hexagons and your glittery bee!

Jill Norwood said...

So adorable!