Saturday, October 18, 2014

Warm Wishes Sketch

This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches is from Jennifer Timko and I will definitely use it again, it's so versatile!


I really wanted to use my new Love You a Latte set from Lawn Fawn, and thought it looked best when I turned the sketch...


I used papers from DCWV to paper piece the little cups and could not resist adding the cute little faces! They are on sitting on a piece cut with the Picot Panel die from Waltzingmouse Stamps.  So much fun!

4 comments:

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

What a cute card, lovely in this soft palette - those little paper pieced cups are so sweet ;)

Cindy Lovell said...

So cute!! Love how you've turned the sketch! The little cups are adorable!!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Cindy Hall said...

I absolutely love those little mugs and the sentiment. Great colors and papers, too! Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my card :) Love your card with the cute Lawn Fawn set, have been tempted to buy this set but have refrained so far!! Your card is tempting me again though!