Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pencil Shaker

Started this pencil shaker after I got it last month from Papertrey Ink, and it's been sitting there ever since!  Decided to start on some teacher cards...


The inside is filled with the mini letters cut with the dies included in the set, and some pink sequins. The tag is cut with PTI's Tiny Tags die.


My favorite woodgrain paper from Crate Paper along the edge, My Mind's Eye dotted paper on the inside, and Pink Paislee's "Hello Sunshine" for the background.  The "just for you" is from Whipper Snapper Designs "Sweet Expressions" cling set by Anna Wight.  On the inside it says..."for a special teacher." :)

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...thanks for the incredible inspiration...now I can pull my die out to play with.

Lindsey said...

Oh, dear. And just when I thought I had talked myself out of needing this pencil die. Kelly, you've changed my mind. Back on the wish list it goes...