Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fusion Card Challenge's 3rd Anniversary!

I was delighted to be asked by my talented stamping friend Michelle Leone to join in Fusion Card Challenge's 3rd Anniversary celebration!  Just look at this inspiration photo and sketch, so gorgeous!


I chose this sweet Stampin' Up mug from "Cup of Cheer" for my card...


I was inspired by the gorgeous photo and some elements of the sketch.  I included a Nordic print stripe from Claire Brennan's Nordic Winter set (that I believe is now for sale at GinaK Designs), a circle stencil from Heidi Swapp with texture paste for the snow, and little leaves and berries from WPlus9's "Be Merry" set.  I cut a tree branch from grey woodgrain paper using a Memory Box die, and added some pine branch die cuts colored with Copics and glittered up with Crystal Snow.

I can't wait to see what the DT members came up with, and to watch the gallery fill up with gorgeous winter creations!  Thanks again to sweet Michelle, and a big congratulations to the Fusion team for creating a challenge blog that ALWAYS inspires!


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Kelly!!! Oh do I LOve this bright cheer-filled card! It is so nice 'being on the guest team' with you at Fusion! Hoping you have a wonderful crafty, blessed New Year! xx
=] Michele

Karen said...

This is gorgeous; I love everything about it!

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Kelly! The red and white really pop and the touches of soft green add such a sweet look. Thanks so much for taking the time to guest with us a Fusion. It is so appreciated.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh Kelly, I just love your card!! It's a perfect make someone feel cozy on a cold January day kind of card!! Happy New Year!

~amy~ said...

This is stunning!

Linda Callahan said...

Red and white delight! This is gorgeous! A warm and cozy card for sure!

Michelle Lupton said...

I adore all the texture on your card! Stunning!

cm said...

Your cup of cheer, the nordic print strip, the pine and branch, and the wee sprig of holly are a marvelously lovely combination! The 'wintry wonderland' is such a sweet added touch! So thrilled that you accepted Michelle's invitation to join us at Fusion!
~carol

Sharron said...

Love this, Kelly! It's just perfect! You've really captured a holiday message of coziness and cheer!