Sunday, May 28, 2017

Chalkboard Baking Inspiration!

I absolutely love the picture and sketch this week at the Fusion Card Challenge, and the DT had tons of awesome inspiration for us!

I took out an old clear set that I love from Hero Arts called "What's Cooking?" I had to get it when I saw the cute apron and little pot holders!



I made my chalkboard by stamping in Versamark then heat embossing with white powder.  I colored around and inside the images with white and colored pencils. The "YUM" was cut with PTI's Headline Alphabet dies, and the windows with PTI's Trio die.  The sentiments are from Ways to Say:  Birthday.  The tag is cut with Tiny Tags with a sentiment from Mixed Messages. The cup and donut are from Lawn Fawn's "Love You a Latte."



Topped it off with some Baker's Twine, or course :)!


4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Yum is right.....I love this!

~amy~ said...

Oh my! This is PERFECT.

Michelle said...

Kelly, this card is just a PERFECT take on the inspiration sketch and image! Wow! What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Vicki Finger said...

This is so cute. I don't have any stamps that are kitchen or baking related but these are cute! Great take on the challenge!