Monday, November 27, 2017

Celebrate the Season

I am playing along with the November Sketch for you to Try at Reverse Confetti!  Here is the sketch...


I chose to use Reverse Confetti's Fall for You wreath set, as well as Bitty Banners... 


I stamped the wreath in Versamark on denim paper, the heat embossed with white powder. Added lots of die cut elements from the set, and sprinkled them with Crystal Snow glitter.


The vellum piece was embossed with the Sizzix Snowfall folder, and added a few little sparkly snowflakes underneath for the corner edge panel in the sketch.

I cannot get enough of the Fall for You wreath!  It's definitely my favorite to use this season!

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Kelly! Love the beautifully embossed wreath and all the polka dots!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pretty wreath embossed in white on blue and the embossed vellum.