Friday, December 29, 2017

Kindness

I'm playing along with CASology's last challenge of the year  focusing on the word...


I decided to make a thank you card for someone who has shown me kindness this year!


This card was so hard for me to keep CAS!  I ended up adding the Sizzix folder embossed background because I just couldn't leave it white all alone, lol!

The pretty flowers are from Reverse Confetti's "Blooms 'N Buds" and a sentiment stamp from Hampton Art. I traced over the letters a bit with a white pencil to make it look more like a chalkboard.  I was almost done, but then I just had to add 5 teeny tiny pearls to round out my card!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

This is adorable, Kelly. Love the bright flowers peeking out from behind your sentiment and wonderful texture. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

I Card Everyone said...

Kelly, that embossing is so beautiful! You know I cannot resist it... and the bit of white pencil caught my eye right away - you're so clever - and know just the perfect finishing touches - always! i.e. those perfect pearls!
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the texture from the embossing folder, Kelly! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!