Sunday, December 3, 2017

Round

I'm participating in my first ever challenge round at CASology!  This week the theme IS round!


I thought a snowman made with its three round snowballs would do the trick...


I used PTI's Stitched Circle Tag die and a snowman die and mini stamp set by Sizzix, which I got last year from Simon Says Stamp.  I couldn't pass up some big polka-dotty paper for this challenge!


I stamped a sentiment from one of my favorite sets of all time, "It's a Wonderful Life" by A Muse Studio, then embossed it with silver powder to match his silver hat.  Keeping with the round theme, I added pom pom snowballs for my embellishment.

I will definitely be back to play another round at CASology, so much inspiration to be had there!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful tag, your snowman is adorable!

Darnell said...

Welcome to your first-time at CASology, Kelly, and thank you for playing! I think you truly embraced the cue card with your triple-rounded snowman, round pompom buttons, and round card itself with (ta-da!) round polkie dots!! It's adorable!! Hugs, Darnell

laurie said...

So cute!Love the fun buttons!

Jen Mitchell said...

That's a super fun tag! Love the pom poms!